I have been looking everywhere to find a packing list that isn't the one on the Disney Career's website. They are hard to find. I have decided to share mine.
Clothes: It is Florida but it does get chilly so bring a light jacket or some long sleeve t-shirts and jeans just in case. **Shout out to my friend Michelle who told me that** I would have never guessed.
- Raincoat, sweatshirt,leather
- Jean, Cute, Athletic
- Boot cut, Skinny, Sweat Pants
- Practical, Cute
- Cute Shirts
- Long sleeved, short sleeved
- Socks, Underwear, Bathing Suits, PJ's
- My EARS!, Baseball cap
- Booties, Heels, Flats, Sandals, Chacos, Tennis shoes, Converse
- Skirts, Dresses, Slacks, Blouses, Sweaters, Blazers
Bedroom: Be aware that you will be sharing a room with another girl, not just an apartment. So don't bring everything under your bed and on your walls for your room. You won't need it. The room comes with: 2 Beds, 2 Night tables, 1 Six Drawer Dresser.
- Pictures, Canvas, Jewelry Box, Perfume, Mementos
- Comforter, Blanket, Twin Sheets, Pillows, Pillow cases, Decorative pillows
- Basket Drawers
- Christmas Lights
Bathroom: From what I have seen, the bathroom has a two door, two drawer vanity with a sink a toilet and a shower. You will be sharing this space also.
- Brush, Bobby Pins, Hair ties, Hair Spray, Moose, Curling Iron,k
- Make-Up, Lotion, Nail Polish (Disney Look Approved)
- Shampoo, Soap, Face wash, Razors, Deodorant, Moisturizer, etc.
- Headache, Tummy ache, Cramps, etc.
Closet: Obviously, all your clothes go under this part too. You will have a walk in closet unless you live in the Commons and you will be sharing it no matter what.
- Basket Boxes
- Hanging Shelves
Entertainment: I am bringing a little bit of crafting to do while I am down there but nothing big.
- Crochet stuff
- Sketch book
For taking Courses:
Notebooks, Pens, Pencils, Calendar
So yeah. That's a quick run through of my list for the Disney College Program. I hope this helped. Let me know what you thought in the comments below and...
HAVE A MAGICAL DAY!!!