Monday, January 25, 2016

Disney Animated Movies!


My favorite Disney movies: Cartoon Edition!
Here are my top 15 favorite animated classics. They are in no particular order.

Beauty and the Beast

Aladdin

Cinderella

Mulan

Oliver and Company

Atlantis

Hercules

Emperor's New Groove

Aristocats

Lion King

Tarzan

Princess and the Frog

Tangled

The Little Mermaid

Pocahontas

Frozen

Wreck it Ralph

Lilo and Stitch

Meet the Robinsons

Peter Pan


All of my tops are the more underrated, "underdog" if you will, movies.  Those are just some of my favorites, but really I love them all! I can watch all, except maybe The Fox and The Hound, and Bambi, a million times over. Usually, my favorites are because of the music. In my opinion, with all movies, music can break or make a movie. With Disney, it's usually never break. I hope you enjoyed and
HAVE A MAGICAL DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment