Friday, February 5, 2016

Disney Decorations


Go to Disney has had me bring in all reinforcements when it comes to decorations for my room. I have a lot of Disney things that have been on my wall since I was a little girl, and though I haven't really used them in a while, I thought it would be appropriate to use them now. For Disney I will take some non Disney products like photos and a canvas,

It's amazing how creative you have to get when you only have so many picture frame slots.

But then I also have so much more!!! Normally I would have all my pins but I left them in Auburn so now I have this Disney Pennant that I have had in my room for as long as I can remember.

Then I have my name carved in wood with Minnie on it.

I am also taking this small craft I made with the quote from Cinderella. It's my favorite.

I have also done some Disney quotes because duh!!!

Then some of my pictures are of me at Disney because again duh.

I am also taking a Happy Thoughts jar. This is something I have seen everywhere. What you do is take a jar and some slips of paper. Every time you have a magical memory, you write it down and put it in the jar.

So those are my Disney decorations for my new room and I hope you enjoyed! TIP: I was told to use command strips by a friend who went down there last semester. Hope this helped in some way and

HAVE A MAGICAL DAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment