Friday, July 1, 2016

Disney Classics


So I love the history of Disney and I really wanted to go back in time to October 1, 1971. So I made a list of the attractions that existed on opening day and within the decade. Then acted as if though I had never been to Disney before in my life and did all the attractions that still existed. I call this adventure, "Classic Magic". And in order to make this the best time, become a kid again. Get a "1st Visit" button and act like it's your first time ever to go to Disney.


Main Street U.S.A:  Make sure you go see Mickey!!!
  • Walt Disney World Railroad




Adventureland: Get a Mickey sticker to wear around the park.
  • Swiss Family Tree house
  • Enchanted Tiki Room
  • Jungle Cruise
  • Pirates of the Caribbean





Frontierland:
  • Country Bears
  • Tom Sawyer's Island
Liberty Square:
  • Haunted Mansion
  • Hall of Presidents
  • Riverboat


Fantasyland: Make sure you stop by Castle Couture to be Pixie Dusted. 
  • It's a Small World
  • Peter Pan
  • Dumbo
  • Tea Cups
  • Prince Charming's Regal Carousel
Tomorrowland:
  • Tomorrowland Raceway
  • People Mover
  • Carousel of Progress
HAVE A MAGICAL DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment