Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Disney Products from CoComilla's Place


I know it has been a while since I have posted but I simply have to share the amazing artwork I have received from CoComilla's place on Etsy. This artist does beautiful Watercolor Inspired Pictures and I was lucky enough to have three of her works hanging on my wall during the Disney College Program of last year. Now I have had a pretty hard year so I apologize that this post is so far off but I have been dying to find the time to write and now I finally get to.

If you would like to see CoComilla's products you can click on her name anywhere through out this post and it will take you right to her. She has done a fantastic job at getting her products and name out there and I must say looking at the three pieces, she has shared with me, always made me feel a little bit happier. What's great about this shop of Etsy is that she will do Custom Prints for you as well. Take a look at them down below and you can also click their description above to be taken to Cocomilla's page.

Mickey and Minnie Kisses

Map of the World

Princesses of a Castle
I hope you enjoyed getting to know about CoComilla's shop on Etsy and I hope you take the time to look around her shop and see what products you might enjoy!

HAVE A MAGICAL DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment